TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF POLISH SOCIETY OF PHLEBOLOGY 2021
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, the following terms shall have meanings ascribed to them below:
Agreement: depending on the scope of the Participant’s registration: the agreement of participation in the Congress concluded between the Congress Organizer and the Participant.
DMC: DMC Poland sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków, address: Smolki 11a street, 31-513 Kraków, with the share capital of: PLN 5,000.00 entered in the National Court Register under No. KRS 0000412901, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6793080504, Industry Identification Number (REGON): 122519868, assisting the Congress Organizer with the organization of Congress
Congress Organizer also Organizer: Congress is organized by Polish Society of Phlebology (PL: Polskie Stowarzyszenie Flebologiczne) with its registered office in Katowice, address: Ziołowa 45/47 street, 40-635 Katowice, entered in the National Court Register under No. KRS 000089956 Tax Identification Number (NIP): 9541570914, Industry Identification Number (REGON): 270222286, e-mail address: email@example.com.
Participant: a natural adult persons with full legal capacity participating in the Congress who filled in the online registration form and paid the fee. There are certain groups of the Participant’s.
Partner: an individual or a company participating in Congress, presenting its products and services as part of Congress
Speaker: the Participant who will present oral and/or poster presentation during the Congress
Terms and Conditions: these terms and conditions forming the content of the Agreement on the participation in the Congress
II. PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION FOR THE CONGRESS
1. Registration for the Congress shall end on 8 June 2021.
2. Participation in Congress is valid only if:
2.1 Participant completed the online registration form available on the Congress website what was confirmed by e-mail automatically generated by the registration system (“Confirmation of registration”).
2.2 Participant made payment for the full Congress fee. After the registration fee is paid, the Participant will receive an e-mail with confirmation.
3. The Organizer has the right not to allow the Participant to attend the Congress if the Participant has not paid the fee for participation in the Congress.
4. In case of withdrawal from participation in the Congress, Participant is entitled to reimbursement of the fee paid as specified below (Cancellations, refunds & changes conditions).
5. The Participants shall be prohibited from bringing and carrying any weapons or other dangerous items, explosives, pyrotechnic products, materials posing a fire risk, alcoholic beverages, intoxicants or psychotropic substances.
III. PRICES AND PAYMENT
1. Following fees for the Congress participation shall be paid by the Participant:
*Physician Member PTF – a member with up-to-date paid membership fees.
**Student – medical student up to 26 with a valid student ID (available for inspection at the Organiser’s request)
2. All registration fees are in PLN (Polish zloty).
3. All Congress fees presented in registration form include Polish VAT.
4. All payments are to be made in PLN (Polish zloty).
5. All costs of money transfers are to be borne by the Participant.
6. Payment must be made within 7 days from receipt of Confirmation of registration subject to cancellation of the reservation.
7. The amount of the fee shall depend on the time of its payment and not on the time of the registration.
8. The payment for the participation in the Congress may be made as follows:
8.1 BY BANK TRANSFER payments in PLN:
Bank name: BANK MILLENNIUM SA
Bank address: Stanisława Żaryna 2A street, 02-593 Warszawa, Poland
SWIFT / BIC code: BIGBPLPW
IBAN: PL 2011 6022 0200 0000 0356 4308 24
with the payment title: PTF2020 Krakow + Participant(s) name and family name.
8.2 BY CREDIT CARD
Payment is processed by PayPal where you may pay for your registration by credit card or debit card. Using a credit or debit card, you always pay PayPal the service fee of 6% that will be implied.
IV. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & CHANGES
1. Participation cancellation
1.1 A registered Participant in the Congress may cancel their participation without giving any reasons for the cancellation.
1.2 The cancellation of the participation must be sent by e-mail.
1.3 The cancellation e-mail should be sent from the e-mail address provided during the registration process.
1.4 In case of cancellation received by the Organizer:
1.4.1 prior to 01 June 2021, the Participant shall receive the refund of the Congress fee minus a 50 PLN administration fee
1.4.2 after 01 June 2021 the Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of the Congress fee
1.5 The Congress fee shall be refunded:
1.5.1 in the case of a bank transfer – to the bank account provided by the Participant together with all the information needed to order an international bank transfer, which must be included in the cancellation e-mail.
1.5.2 in the case of a credit card payment – only to the card used to make the original payment.
1.6 If the conditions for the refund of fees are met, such a refund shall be made in the period of up to 2 weeks following the receipt of the cancellation e-mail.
V. PERSONAL DATA
1. The Controller is the Polish Society of Phlebology (Polskie Stowarzyszenie Flebologiczne).
2. DMC is one of the data processors.
1. A particular procedure for submission Speakers’ oral and/or poster presentations to be presented during the Congress is specified in the “Submit abstract” sheet on the Congress website.
1. Any complaints against the Organizer, Participants should notify in writing (address: Polskie Towarzystwo Flebologiczne) with its registered office in Katowice, address: Ziołowa 45/47 street, 40-635 Katowice), or by mail.
2. Claims of Congress Participants should be submitted no later than 7 days from the date of completion of the Congress.
3. Complaints received after the above deadline will not be considered.
4. The Organizer shall review any complaints within 21 days after the date of the submission. If the Organizer does not reply to a complaint within the deadline specified above, it shall be deemed that the complaint was granted, i.e. the Organizer considered the Participant’s statement or request as justified.
VIII. ORDER REGULATIONS
1. The Participants and the Partners shall demonstrate conduct that does not pose a threat to the safety of other the Participants and the Partners, observe the law and these Terms & Conditions, as well as immediately follow the instructions of security staff. It is forbidden to obstruct and block exits and escape routes, as well as other necessary rescue or fire-fighting equipment in the event of an emergency during the Congress.
2. The Participants and the Partners shall respect the rights and personal dignity of other Participants and Partners.
3. It shall be forbidden to damage any markings and information boards, advertising media, devices and equipment used at the Congress etc.
4. The Participants and the Partners shall promptly notify the Organizer of any instances of misconduct (in particular those indicated above) by other Participants and Partners.
5. The Participants and the Partners who, despite being requested to cease a breach of these Terms & Conditions, fail to comply with the Organizer’s instructions, in particular if their conduct poses a threat to the safety of other Participants or Partners or if they disrupt the proceedings of the Congress shall immediately leave the Congress and shall not be entitled to any claims against the Organizer.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In the case of the cancellation of the Congress for reasons attributable to the Congress Organizer, the entire registration fee shall be refunded to the Participant.
2. The Congress Organizer shall bear no responsibility for the acts of God (among others: natural disaster, state of war, etc.) and effects of these. In this case, if the contracted event cannot be realized, the Congress Organizer shall offer another event in a different place and time (the alternative event), on similar financial conditions. The Congress Organizer is also allowed to cancel the Congress without organization of an alternative event, in such case registration fee shall be returned to Participants.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to change, for important reasons, the program of the Congress determined after 8 June 2021
4. To the extent permitted by Polish law, the Congress Organizer hereby disclaims its liability for damages to the Participants and Partners related to the organization, holding, cancellation or postponement of the Congress. The Congress Organizer shall not be liable for the benefits lost by the Participants in this respect. In the case of the aggregation of claims arising from contractual damage, the Participant may request the remediation of the contractual damage only within the limits provided for above.
5. The Participants and the Partners shall be liable for their (personal) belongings at the Congress venue.
6. The Participants and the Partners shall remedy damage made by them pursuant to general provisions of Polish law.
7. The matters not governed by these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the Polish law.
8. Any questions and comments related to the Congress including those related to the registration process, should be sent to the e-mail address.
9. Any disputes that may arise for Participation in the Congress will be settled by the court competent for the Congress Organizer.
10. Sending a registration statement from the Congress website, constitutes acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and the observance of policy regulations and any other arrangements made between the Participant or Partner and Congress Organizer.
11. Participants and Partners in the Congress shall observe these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions for important reasons. Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall be published promptly on the Congress website. The amendments shall take effect within 14 days after their publication.
13. Video footages and photos may be taken by the Organizer during the Congress.
14. In all organizational matters, including disputes during the Congress, the decisions of the Organizer shall prevail.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 1 February 2021.